"Free"score is not free!it's the same as:

My husband ordered a "free" credit report through another company that told us we had to cancel within 7 days or we would have to pay a monthly fee.We of course cancelled within the 7 days.

Since then, we have been getting charged 29.95 under two different names, come to find out, they are the same company. They have been taking us to the cleaners for $60 a month now. Trying to cancel this was a nightmare. They wanted personal info or a member number.

I was not about to give out the personal number and since we don't have a member number... What the heck do they want us to do?

Sell our kids??These guys are stealing thousands of dollars everyday and no one has done anything about it.

Had an Experience with FreeScore?

Comments

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more